Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ryder Joseph Marsh

“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”

Father & Son
Handsome :)

Mommy & Baby Ryder


The Happy Family :)



A Sweet Angel from Heaven <3
God is SO Amazing :) Everytime I look at my sweet son, I say that to myself! I sit and stare in awww of him and how perfect he is to me. I never would have thought 2 years ago that I would come to be SO blessed in life. That I would be so Head-over-heals in love with my beautiful son. MY Son, I have a son. To be able to say that out-loud is amazing! Alan & Brandy have just been blessed with a son too! A gorgeous little boy, Ryder Marsh. A Gift from Heaven. A perfect little person that God made just for them! Thank God for him!! He is SO loved already. He doesnt know it yet, but he will!! There is SO much more I could say about this family of 5..thats right, I said 5 : Alan, Brandy, Ryder, Beasley & Bubba :) but they know how much we love & care for them! We will always be there for them no matter what. CJ & I have such a GENUINE friendship in them...... and friends like that are hard to find! We are SO Lucky to have you guys :)
We love you......XOXO


“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart”


2 comments:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I love this post!!! You are SO right!! I love the quote at the beginning!

Unknown said...

Carter is so cute and Im glad I got to see Ryder on here. For some reason I cant open Brandy's blog page. Brad and I are so excited for Alan and Brandy too! Please give them our love from the Woodward's next time you talk to them!