Monday, July 9, 2012

Callie is Walking!

One of the biggest milestones in a baby’s life is walking and our girl finally learned how :) These past few days she’s been taking two and three steps, but today she set off! I was carrying her around the kitchen, like I normally do and Denise finally said “You’ve got to put her down for a minute!” I get alot of slack from everyone around here for carrying this girl everywhere and not putting her down enough…. so I said “I know, I need to put her down!” And Denise just couldn’t hold it in any longer…. “No, I want you to put her down for other reason’s!” with a grin. I knew right away what it was… So I put her down and what do you know…. she walked :) Denise said when she got to the daycare today to get the kids, she saw Callie walking in the classroom and the teacher said she had been walking all day! Carter was the same way actually… just a little bit later, at almost 13 months! All I can say is, to watch her walk around…how exciting and amazing it is, really. They grow up so fast. Next month is her 1st Birthday party and to have her walking around her party will be a blast….we can’t wait!

 

I have alot to update on… Its been too long since I blogged last. More posts and updates to follow, promise.

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL AWWWWWW!!!! Yayyyy Callie :) :) :) Exciting Stuff!!!

Jamie Claudia said...

YAYYYYYY CALLIE :) She is so precious, I love when babies finally start walking, they are so cute, especially your little princess!!