Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Callie’s 2 month doctor appointment!

 

Today was Callie’s 2 month doctor check up. Its hard to believe that two months have come and gone already! Its bitter sweet because I love watching her grow and change everyday, but I’m sad to see my maternity leave coming to an end :( I guess I just have to soak up and enjoy every last day that I have with her until the end of the month!

Our baby girl is growing so big! She is weighing in at 9lbs 11oz and is 22 inches long! She is in the 25th percentile for weight and the 50th for height. The doctor was very pleased with her growth and said she is doing wonderfully :) He examined her and she is developing right on track. She got all of her 2 month shots today, poor girl. She did so good in the office and was sitting on my lap so peacefully when the nurse stuck her with the first shot and her little face wrinkled up and the tears started flowing :( I almost started crying, ugh, I hate shots! But, its over now and we don't have to worry about it again for another 2 months!

We stopped by Olivia’s to visit before her appointment! Here are the pictures from our visit :)

2011_10_05_5987 2011_10_05_5984

2011_10_05_5985

 burping ;)2011_10_05_5986

No comments: