Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Home Movie

As I said in my previous post, Callie finally rolled over for the first time on Monday! This video is just of her talking that day….I wasn’t lucky enough to actually catch her on video rolling! Hopefully I will be able to soon :) Anyway, I just wanted to share this video because I LOVE her voice so much. It is so sweet to me and I just can’t get enough of her baby talk! Tonight, she started making this really cute pouty lip when she talks and its beyond cute. She loves to talk to her ‘baby’ bear and love bite on her! I will get a video of it up soon because it is yet another totally adorable moment that can’t be missed!
But for now, we have this precious home movie to enjoy!
 

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awww so sweet!!! It looked like she winked at the end, haha.

The Vathes Family said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet little voice she has and wow, she looks more and more like Carter each time I see her picture too!