Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday was CJ's 29th birthday! I guess once you get older, birthday's aren't as big of a deal. You are more excited for the kids birthday's then you are your own. Regardless of his non=chalant attitude about it, we still tried to make him happy on his day! His gift that I got him came right on time and he loved it. We ordered pizza's from Pizza Hut and had some family and friends over for dinner. And, after everyone left, him and I spent some time together... like we always do after the kids are in bed. Most people watch TV after the children are asleep, but I literally NEVER watch TV. CJ does sometimes.. mostly the History Channel, but usually we hang out in the back yard in the nice weather and talk for a while before bed. Honestly, I wouldn't trade that time for anything though, I love that we can just hang out and talk about whatever together :)

Since his birthday falls right before Easter weekend, we will have to see if we end  up doing anything for it. I got very lucky in that I have a husband that is most happy, even on his birthday, just sitting at home with his family!

No comments: