Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kids can be blunt

 

I have been really slacking in blog land this week. But, there hasn’t been much going on to update on really.  With Christmas right around the corner, I’ve been searching online for last minute gifts, and tonight I’m starting to wrap what we’ve already bought :)

Tomorrow the weather is calling for snow! I’m excited, but I don’t want to get my hopes up either because we all know how the weather channel forecasts can be totally off. This weekend we don’t have any plans, probably just some last minute shopping!

Before I go, since I don’t have any pictures to share, I have a funny story to tell!

This afternoon when I got home CJ had a Calejero’s steak and cheese sub waiting for me! Anyone who’s been there knows how yummy they are :) Well, I ate half and then Carter got home so I ran up to get him! Well, we were downstairs playing on our bed and all of a sudden he goes “Mommy, what's on your chin?” I said “Nothing, what?” He said “ it smell like poop!” hahaha! I guess my breath wasn’t that fresh after eating the sub and that was his way of telling me. CJ and I could not stop laughing after he said that though. Then, Carter proceeded to call me “Stinky mommy!” over and over! Kids really do say the darndest things!

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Hahahaha...Stinky Mommy! So funny!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

LOL!! Kenz doesn't mind telling me either.

PS... Calojero's is the BEST!

The Vathes Family said...

Carter is a trip - I can see him saying that now, you stinky mama!! LOL

Theresa said...

It's almost scary to think what is going to come out of our kids mouths sometimes!!!! Your little boy is adorable!!! I too love Calojero's and when I work at Indian Head (on my telework days) then we always go there for lunch :-) Have a Merry Christmas!