Monday, December 20, 2010

Meeting Madisyn!

This past Saturday, we finally got to meet this little angel!

2010_12_18_4756

She was born December 9th, so she’s only a little over a week old in these pictures! We had some family over to visit and see her as well-Michele said they’ll be back down from New York in February!

Carter was really good the whole time. Him and Makenzie played and ate. They both colored me pretty pictures :) And then, we tried to get a group shot, but its hard to get everyone looking at the same time!

2010_12_18_47572010_12_18_4758   It was so good to see them and meet Madisyn. I haven’t held a newborn in SO long that I have to admit, I was a little nervous at first! After holding her a little while, it took me back to when Carter was that little, they grow up so fast!

2 comments:

The Vathes Family said...

Isn't it crazy, we gave birth and took care of our own baby yet when I was attempting to hold my 1 week old nephews I was SO nervous too lol it's just different when they're not your own I guess =)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Kenzie had so much fun. I love how we are all so close. :)