Saturday, December 11, 2010

Not Much…

This week has been pretty laid back. I got my hair done on Monday after work by my good friend Sarah :) Then, last night we made a Target run, those are always fun! Now today, we are just hanging out and might go Christmas shopping later this afternoon.

I do have a funny story though…. Last night we had to run by the bank for Denise. Well, once we were pretty close CJ asked Carter “Do you know where the bank is?” and Carter goes “yeah I fink so! We gettin close!” Let me just tell you, this boy has an amazing memory! He surprises me everyday, that’s for sure :)

Okay, now I have to go wake my boy from his nap so we can get ready to hit some stores… for now, these are some pictures from earlier in the week!

2010_12_07_47512010_12_07_4752

2010_12_07_4753

CJ and Carter before going out last night, he wanted to wear his snow boots ;)

2010_12_10_4754

5 comments:

The Marsh's said...

I totally forgot you went dark! I love it!!

Diana said...

Your hair is dark again; I love it... mine is too now :) Carter is getting so big!!

Nicole said...

I agree...love the hair color!

The Vathes Family said...

You went dark again, I love it! I love the blonde too of course tho... I wish i had the guts to do it!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I love, love, love the brown hair!!