Saturday, May 14, 2011

27 Weeks!

 

Gosh do I feel extra big this week! And I’ve finally started to get the comments from people “So when are you due?” and then after I respond they say, “I gosh, do you think you’ll make it till then?” I just smile and say “I hope so!” But what I’d really like to say is “SHUTTTT UP!!!!” I mean really, come on people….do you think a pregnant woman wants to be reminded just how big she looks?? I think its safe to say that most of us do not! I guess its just all part of being pregnant… you have to deal with peoples comments. opinions, random belly touching, etc. LOL

Anyway, onto the important stuff! I’m finally in the 3rd Trimester, ohhh yea! Gosh does it feel good to finally say that. This week I’ve been having more trouble staying asleep at night. I wake up a lot and rolling over has become a chore. My allergies have also been pretty bad so I finally called the doctor and he said I could take Claritin, so I started that a few days ago…hopefully it helps! Other than that, I'm feeling okay! Just anxious for my appointment next week because I have to take the Glucose Test!

Ok, picture time!  Here is Carter and I, 27 weeks pregnant ….

2011_05_12_5224

Kisses for Callie

2011_05_12_5226

“Muaaahhhh!”

2011_05_12_5225

6 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

you look great Angela! people can be too opinionated!

The Marsh's said...

Haha, I wrote about the same thing in my post this week...glad you can relate! You look absolutely adorable, love that belly!

Nicole said...

I'm with everyone else! Love the belly! :) You look great...just take those comments and brush them off. They only get worse the farther along you get, lol.

Diana said...

You look great Momma! Tell them people to shove it next time someone says something ;) lol.

Diana said...

You look great Momma! Tell them people to shove it next time someone says something ;) lol.

The Vathes Family said...

I don't know how I missed this one -- Angela you look great, don't worry about those comments either, I would be rich if I had a dollar for every time someone said how big I looked when I was prego HA! And Nicki is right, they only get worse as you get further along so don't pay any attention to them! Good luck on your glucose test next week and happy 3rd trimester!!