Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yay for May!

Wow, I can’t believe its May already! Spring is in full swing and the weather has been just perfect most days! With that said, most of our days are spent playing outside after work and on weekends. We have to take advantage of this great weather because before we know it, we’ll all be sweating bullets in the 90-100’s of summer!

 posingwithhistree2011Carterspring2011

 

 Since Easter we’ve just been up to the same old stuff. Carter is becoming more and more excited about his upcoming birthday! He knows he is turning “free” and holds up three fingers every time you ask him how old he’ll be.

baseballpose2011

 He loves to ‘work’ and often tells me as soon as he gets home from daycare that “I been workin’ all day!” He’s obsessed with guns, swords, and G.I Joe or “Army” movies as he calls them! Outside is still his favorite place to be, besides Target looking for toys ;) And every night before bed when he says his prayers he always says “I wanna bless Mikey & Jenny!” along with everyone else in our big family! But, he just loves his uncles and aunts…they’re more like best buddies!!

Here he is posing with his dad’s tractor. In full baseball mode ;)

baseballpose(2)2011

And being the little man of the house already, cutting the grass!  cuttinggrass2011 He is still very much a momma’s boy for many things, but he is also such a Daddy’s boy. He tries to do whatever his dad is doing and really looks up to him. His eyes light up everyday when CJ gets home from work and watching that brings such happiness to my heart. I Can’t believe my baby has turned into such a big boy who is turning three at the end of this month! He makes me so proud everyday and I know he will be the best big brother to his sister in the world.

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

He's definitely all boy and always on a mission to do something! Can't wait to see him with his little sis!

The Vathes Family said...

I'm loving this spring weather too!! And we're looking forward to his birthday party as well (consider this our rsvp ;)