Thursday, July 7, 2011

35 Weeks!

In the beginning of this pregnancy, I told myself I was going to blog about it with weekly pictures and updates. Well, I haven’t exactly been doing that! I’ve been a real slacker since I got pregnant, but hey, at least I have some documentation of it and some is better than none ;)

Here I am at 35 weeks! Smiling through the “I am SO over this!” feeling!

2011_07_06_5542 2011_07_06_5541

So far in this pregnancy I’ve gained 30lbs. Which is way better than I did with Carter, so I am happy about it. I still feel huge most days though. I think the swelling I am experiencing plays a big part in me feeling this way too because my ankles and calves will feel so tight, ugh! Thank God I haven't had any facial or hand swelling yet! Knock on wood that doesn't happen. I’ve still been trying to stay active, doing my Gabrielle Reese Pregnancy DVD at night after Carter goes to bed. I hate to say that I’ve been slacking in that area too lately though and I can feel it. I feel so much better and less exhausted and achy when I exercise, but its hard to get up the energy to even do it-as bad as that sounds!

Oh and another thing,  my Braxton Hicks Contractions are coming more often now and man do they HURT! There are times when I feel like I can’t move at all because it hurts to even breathe!! You women out there that did it “all natural” seriously, how in the heck did you do it???!  Oh well, I just have to stick it out a few more weeks and I'll be holding my baby girl :) I can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go to see Dr. Ali on July 21st and I’ll be 37 weeks. Hopefully it goes well, but I'm nervous because it will be my first ‘exam’ and we all know how uncomfortable those are!

4 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

You look great! I cant wait to see her.

Nicole said...

You're ALMOST DONE!! WHOO HOO! :) Can't wait to meet little Miss Callie!

The Marsh's said...

You can do it!!! She'll be here before you know it :) I can't wait to meet her!!

The Vathes Family said...

You look awesome! Your so close now. Can't wait to meet miss Callie!! :)