Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Q&A

Since I am getting very close to the end of this pregnancy, I've been thinking a lot about how life is going to be once Callie is here with us. I am more than excited about becoming a family of four and meeting my baby girl, but I am also curious as to how other mom's did with the transition from one child to two! How well has/did the family adjust to the new baby? How did YOU as the mommy do handling it all? How has the big brother or sister handled the new sibling? And just any new mommy (to #2) advice would be really appreciated :)

I know life with two children will be amazing! I guess I would just love some feedback from fellow momma's out there in blog land! After all, that's what blogging is for, right?! ;)


PS. I have a TON to update on and will do so tonight, pinky promise!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Angela, life as a Mommy of 2 is so rewarding, it's double the hugs, double the kisses, double the "I love you Mommy", double EVERYTHING (well in my case, triple, LOL). My daughter was 17 months old when I had my son and my transition was very easy!!! She welcomed her baby brother with open arms!!! There are going to be times when your tending to Callie and Carter wants your attention and your not able to give it to him and his feelings will be hurt, and so will yours, but IT WILL BE OK!!! That's what I had to keep telling myself. Your transition will be tiring at first due to lack of sleep but you will get a routine together and you'll soon forget what life without your two kids was like!!!

Nicole said...

OMG, i just told myself i was going to write a post on the transistion from one to two for you preggo's out there. I'll try to do it tomorrow with all my experience :).

The Marsh's said...

I never saw this post, sorry! Well obviously you talk to me every single day so you know how my transition is going :) But I know you're going to do great. As soon as you see that baby girl you're going to love her just like you love Carter and everything after that will fall into place! I think the part we forget is that, yeah the baby is crashing our toddlers world, but this is their sister, they have a bond with her and love her and care about her too! Everything is going to be great :)