Friday, May 4, 2012

Random Carter Funnie's!

(This conversation happened on the way to school earlier this week. It was raining pretty hard out!)

Carter: Grammy!  Do you know who is making this thunderstorm?Grammy:  God.
Carter:  No its me!Grammy: You can't make this thunderstorm only God.Carter: It's Me!  I am Thor and I control the weather I have the power to make thunder and lightning!Grammy: Ok Thor then how about making it stop so we don't get all wet when we get to school.Carter:  Um, I also have a helper and HE has to make it stop.Grammy:  (I am thinking that was pretty clever come back) OH, the helper is causing it well how about sending a message to the helper to knock it off!Carter:  OK, I told the helper to knock it off but I don't know if he has his listening ears on.
By the time they got to school, the rain had let up ... And Denise just thought it was too funny not to share.

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Hahaha I love the conversations we can have with these funny little boys!! Their minds are always working!