Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BUSY BEE’S …

 

That’s what I feel like we’ve (well, mostly me lol) been this past week and a half! The week after Memorial Day weekend I was so busy running around before Tara’s wedding that I didn’t take one single picture! Then the weekend came and it was rehearsal dinner & wedding day so we were even MORE busy! The wedding turned out beautiful and I am so grateful that she chose me to be a bridesmaid :)

IMG_3576 IMG_3577 IMG_3578

Sunday we went over to Gary & Angel Grant’s to swim with Adriana :) By the time we got home later that day, we were just plain worn out from the weekend and went to bed early-that’s why I didn’t blog!  Then, yesterday we were invited by Steven to the National’s Game and didn’t get home until almost midnight! Today I was very tired at work and still am, but it was SO worth it because Strasburg was awesome and the Nat’s won!!! The stadium was packed, the weather was beautiful, and it was just an all-around good crowd that came out :) I am definitely impressed with the team and hope we can go to more games in the future!

Swimming before the storm on Sunday!! We couldn’t swim long, but Gary & Ryan got crabs so we didn’t care. They were so good too :)

IMG_3587 IMG_3580 IMG_3585 

CJ & I at the National’s game :)

IMG_3589IMG_3594 IMG_3591

Steven & his friend Rachel! Steven, thanks again for inviting us :) We had a really good time!!

IMG_3596

 

One more thing.

This video is from tonight ;) We read stories every night before bed and one of his favorite books is Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes! Watch….

The boy knows his songs and rhymes, that’s for sure! So sweet :) My baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That singing is quite impressive! He can sing you to sleep now :)

The Marsh's said...

LOL I love his little voice, it cracks me up every time I hear him talk!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

ha ha "MY BINKY" lol he is so cute. I love his little voice.

So, that is the Rachel I have been hearing about. Glad you all had fun at that game.