Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father’s Day Weekend

 

Boy, was it a HOT one too! We spent our weekend at home with CJ’s side of the family on Saturday and today we went to my parents house after church.

Service began at 11am so on the way, we stopped at McDonald’s for breakfast. Anyone who knows CJ knows how much he LOVES McDonald’s. He would eat it every day for breakfast, lunch, & dinner if he could!!! I, on the other hand, do NOT like it that much. I have to be in the mood for it and I guess today was one of those days. Carter is starting to point and shout “McDonal’s” when he sees it in the car, lol! And when CJ told him this morning that we were going there for breakfast, gosh was he excited!! He ate sausage, pancakes, and eggs. He is definitely a mini CJ, that's for sure, ha!

Carter was very good in the nursery during service and I even brought him out early to hear the singing and he was still a good boy! Usually that is not the case, lol, that’s why I’m bragging about it!  Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures today…all of my pictures are from yesterday-I know, I suck! When I am ever gonna learn? Oh well….

Here is our weekend in pictures (what I got anyway!)

Just because I thought it was pretty :)

IMG_3653

Saturday morning, playing in his pool

IMG_3633 IMG_3634 IMG_3635 IMG_3636

IMG_3638

   

Talking to Grandad

IMG_3639

 Painting…IMG_3641 IMG_3642 IMG_3643 IMG_3644 IMG_3646 IMG_3647 IMG_3649

Ta-Da!!! His finished artwork

IMG_3652

My artwork ; ) F.Y.I this one is priceless

IMG_3650 

Happy Father’s Day Daddy!!!

IMG_3654

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

LOL, he's definitely a mini CJ!! Those fingerpaints look like lots of fun!