Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Fair 2010

This year at the fair was a little different than last year. I thought that with Carter being older now he would enjoy it more…ride some rides, just have fun! Well, it didn’t quite happen that way ;) It was still fun, just not how I thought it would turn out.

IMG_4305_edited-1

This was the second attempt to get Carter on a ride and literally 2 seconds after CJ snapped this photo, Carter wanted outta there ;)

IMG_4300

We got to the fair pretty much right when it opened, just like last year. It was nice because it was still cool out and not as crowded. Carter woke up really early Saturday morning so that was the first issue-he was tired! Second, he just wasn’t into all the rides like I thought he would be! SO, since we had already purchased our tickets, CJ and Jimmy rode some rides while Carter and I watched.

IMG_4301IMG_4304IMG_4306

IMG_4311

        IMG_4322

IMG_4325

As you can see, he wasn’t all too fond of watching either! He was worried about Daddy on the rides, poor guy! I kept telling him Daddy was okay and he finally calmed down…

IMG_4327

IMG_4326IMG_4330IMG_4331

To make him feel better, Daddy won him a prize :)

IMG_4332IMG_4333IMG_4334IMG_4335

My boy and me….

IMG_4337IMG_4338

Jimmy was having fun, haha!

IMG_4339           

IMG_4341

The one thing he actually DID want to go see, the cows…..but then..

IMG_4345  IMG_4342

 

 He looked at me and said “Mommy, dey stink!” Ha!!IMG_4343 IMG_4344So, as you can see, we had an okay time, just not spectacular! Next year I think we will try to go in the afternoon or evening, just to try something different! I also think he will be more outgoing when it comes to rides, but we’ll see.

2 comments:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

AT least Uncle Jimmy had a good time! ha ha

Diana said...

At least Jimmy and CJ didn't put those tickets to waste :) lol. Glad you guys had a good time! Poor Carter was worried about his daddy; that's so sweet.