Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Farm livin’

This week is Soy Bean week…..

IMG_4355 copy

 

That’s when all the Soy Bean’s that Grandad (pictured below) had planted earlier this year get harvested & sold.   

IMG_4350 copy

And me and this mighty fine little gentleman don’t mind one bit watching the action ;)

IMG_4348  IN FACT, he gets very enthusiastic about it….

IMG_4351

“BIG Combine mommy!” Yes, he really knows what a combine is!!IMG_4354

“Hey, dats my grandad!” & he is very proud of his Grandad :)

IMG_4352 

IMG_4353And I am very proud of him for letting me snap away and take all these pictures of his amazing little self!

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Love those bright blue eyes!! And you're so lucky to live on a farm :)

Diana said...

What a smart little boy :) I agree with Brandy - he's got some bright blue eyes! So precious!