Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here we are again…

 

Another week has gone by and now we’re already into our second week of November! I know, I still can’t believe it either… time is just flying by these days.

First off let me say, Happy Veteran’s Day! & Thank you to all the soldier’s who have fought for our country in the past and those still fighting today! Second, this week has been pretty laid back so far. I only picked up my camera one time all week and it was to take these…

2010_11_08_4643 2010_11_08_4639 2010_11_08_4642 I just love footie PJ’s :) Denise picked two cute pair up for Carter earlier in the week since it’s getting colder out and I just had to get some pictures of my baby in them! He was eating his snack and watching Diego when I got these.

Let me see, what else is new? Well, I’ve been going to bed pretty early all week, earlier than usual that is. Mainly because Carter has been waking up a lot at night these last few days. He wakes up wanting to come to our bed or asking to go upstairs-not sure what that’s all about! But, hopefully this doesn’t turn into a long term issue. I did notice that his back molars were poking through the other day when he was brushing his teeth, so maybe that has something to do with it…I don’t know!

Other than that, not much going on!  Tuesday we went to Target and met up with Aunt Amanda to get some clothes that my friend Jessica’s son grew out of, and she was so kind to pass on to us :) Yesterday we played outside for a while before dinner then went to bed early. And today, Carter spent the day with my mom while Denise had a girls day and CJ & I went to visit Carl. He is still having his rough days, but seems to be feeling a little better. We just have to take it day by day I guess, but prayer works so if everyone could please keep them going-it would be much appreciated :)

Well, I think that’s it for now. Tomorrow is finally Friday and I couldn’t be more ready for two days off!

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Those PJs are cute on him! ;) Who needs sleep these days!? I'm right there with ya girl!

Nicole said...

I looove the footie pj's too! Think it's weird if we get some adult ones? lol

Diana said...

I love the feety PJ's :) I bought Bryce some the other day!! Carter is too cute in them! I hope all is well with Carl!

The Vathes Family said...

I'm so glad to hear Carl is doing better, lovin the pj's too!! =)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe, footie PJ's are the BEST! He looks darling in them!