Monday, November 22, 2010

Update:

First off, I just want to say thanks to everyone for the encouraging comments on my previous post!! It feels good to have all the ‘mommy’ support ;) However, and I am a sorry to say that my impatient self did not end up waiting like I said I would!! Yesterday afternoon I took him to Pediatric After Hours to get checked and now he is on Zithromicen for a sinus and throat infection. Its not Strep, but it is an infection.

Today was better, his fever did not return until this evening around 5-ish and it was only 100.1 but I still gave him Advil because he was whining about his throat hurting. Hopefully tomorrow his throat feels all better and his fever is 100% gone for good! I’m definitely glad this week is a short one… keeping my fingers crossed that everything’s all clear for Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad he's starting to feel better! It never fails that they'll get sick before a holiday or big event! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

The Marsh's said...

Hope today brings no fever and a much better feeling Carter!!

The Vathes Family said...

Hey it's okay to be impatient - you just want to make sure your baby is okay which is TOTALLY understandable! I hope Carter feels better soon!!!

Diana said...

Poor Carter; boy can't catch a break!! I hope that fever goes all the way away!!