Sunday, November 21, 2010

We Heart PJ’S

I’m sad to say that Carter developed a fever yesterday morning…So, our weekend hasn’t been that great! I am  CJ is forcing myself me to wait until tomorrow to take him to the doctor. Every time we go to Patient First, I leave mad and end up taking him to Dr. Mena the next day anyway. I just need to learn to be a little more patient in these instances and give whatever is brewing in his body enough time to brew that way its not a guessing game as to what it is. Despite my anxiety, this time, I am waiting…. even though I CAN’T STAND IT!

(Photo’s from a few days ago… I Haven’t taken any new pictures of my sick boy! So for now, these are it!)

2010_11_14_4674 2010_11_14_4668

I know I seem a bit frustrated in this post and I’m not gonna lie, I am. I just get tired of these post’s…”sick again” they happen too often in my opinion. But, the last time I vented to the doctor about how I feel Carter gets sick too much she said “On average most children his age have 10 colds/viruses a year-that’s practically once a month! Its normal-especially daycare kids!” So, I guess I just need to face facts and DEAL with it… ; )

2010_11_14_4670 2010_11_14_46732010_11_14_4671 2010_11_14_4675 2010_11_14_4672

Hopefully today goes good, but if not, we’ll be heading to the Dr. tomorrow!

6 comments:

The Vathes Family said...

Ugh I know it sucks when your baby is sick and all you want is for someone to tell you now what's wrong, it's so hard to play the guessing and waiting game (I'm learning that each time with Maddy). I hope he feels better soon - still looking so adorable in his pj's though!

The Marsh's said...

LOL - this post isn't funny, but its funny that you didn't wait and took him even though you blogged that you were going to wait!! I know what you mean though, its so hard to just sit there knowing your baby is sick and wanting to get them on medicine ASAP if they need it. Hopefully he'll be feeling better in no time :)

Caleb's mom said...

I totally understand how you feel. hang in there. It does get better. At that age Caleb was sick that often too. It's not fun at all. He's so cute in his pj's.

Diana said...

Poor boy!! I really hope he's feeling better SOON!!!! It's not easy to wait, but I'm proud of you for waiting this time instead of getting frustrated, again, then just talking to Dr. Mena! LOVING his PJ's :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

AWE! I hope he gets better soon! :(

Mandi said...

I hope he feels better soon!! I know you're tired of these posts, and he will probably get so immune to all these things he catches that he'll never be sick when he gets a little older!!! *HOPEFULLY!* :)