Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. And all year, really. I am surrounded by amazing people day in and day out. I have a beautiful son, that brings me so much happiness. A husband that is not only the love of my life, but my best friend. Our parents, who would do anything on this earth for us! And, friends that have been there through thick and thin, some old-some new :)
……..
We (as in EVERYONE!) are also so very, VERY thankful this Thanksgiving that Carl is home with us to celebrate and feeling much better! We had a scare the other night, but God is good and brought Carl back home to us :)
…….
So with that said, Happy Thanksgiving to all!! We hope your day is wonderful.. eat too much good food, pass out on the couch, and just enjoy this time with family. I know we will!!
…….
Here are some home video’s of my boy having some fun on Thanksgiving Eve.
 

3 comments:

Diana said...

Awww that video is adorable!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :)

The Marsh's said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you guys had a great day yesterday :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

That is so adorable! He is so sweet!