Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catching Up!!!

As you can see, I got my camera back :)

2011_04_12_5028

I am going to attempt to remember everything as best I can so that I can give a good update and catch up on things! When I get so far behind like this, its hard to remember every single thing that's happened.

April Fool's weekend was pretty average. Jimmy was out of town, so we held off on CJ's birthday dinner and just hung out at home. Actually, we never went out to eat for CJ's birthday at all! He insisted that he didn't want to go out to eat and that he was perfectly happy at home, so that’s what we did! Sunday we went to Bryce's 5th birthday party and had a blast! Its hard to believe he is already 5 years old, they grow up so fast!

Monday April 4th, we had our surprise mini shower for Nicki & Jax! She was really surprised and got so many nice things. I think we were all relieved to know that we were able to pull it off and really surprise her! It really did turn out beautifully too :)

Tuesday the 5th was CJ's actual Birthday, but like I said, we just stayed home! The rest of the week went by pretty quick and not much else went on.

Last weekend was again, a pretty average (nothing exciting) type weekend! Sunday CJ had his softball tournament so we went to that. The morning started off pretty chilly, but by lunch time it was warm and the sun was out. Carter had alot of fun running around with Kaiden and Jacob (my friend Jessica's little boy).

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera for any of this that went on because it was still being repaired. The good news is, I finally got it back last night!!!! We went to Best Buy and the mall to eat and say good bye to Aunt Amanda before she leaves for FL on Thursday. She is going on a friends bachelorette party there. Anyway, I finally have some pictures to post :)

2011_04_12_5033

We went to H&M and Carter picked this shirt out! They have some really cute clothes there actually…

  2011_04_12_5029

2011_04_12_5030

Trying to do the ‘peace’ sign

2011_04_12_5031 2011_04_12_5032

And here I am, a day shy of 23 weeks :) We took a few pictures because Carter didn’t like the first two!2011_04_13_50352011_04_13_50342011_04_13_5036 

I just have to update on this also… Lately Carter has been so sweet. He kisses my belly and tells me he’s going to feed Callie her bottle when she comes out! He doesn’t call her his ‘brudder’ anymore, so I think its safe to say he has accepted the fact that he’s getting a sister! Oh and by the way, we decided on the name and its going to be Callie Rae !! 

CJ actually came up with Callie one morning while we were talking and I just love the way Rae flows with it. Plus, she will have CJ’s initial’s C.R.S, so it has meaning behind it too :)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I love, love, love that name!! How sweet! Carter and Callie sound so great together. And you look great for 23 weeks!

McNab Family said...

Love the name it's very pretty!

Unknown said...

I love love her name. They sound so great together as siblings! You look so cute and of course so does Carter in his cool new Dino shirt!

The Marsh's said...

Love the name, glad we get to officially call her something now :)
Glad you have your camera back so you can get back to updating!

The Vathes Family said...

What a beautiful name Angela, can't wait to meet Ms Callie Rae =)

Diana said...

LOVING the name :) Bryce and I were at the tournament on Sunday too, wish I would've known you guys were there, we could've gone to the playground together! Lol.

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

UGH, CJ! That was what Kenny and I were going to name our girl (if we ever have one), Kally. I love the name!! Love it!!! ;)