Friday, February 11, 2011

13 Weeks!!

A few days late, but that's alright! I finally got a picture with Carter in it too… We had the self timer so we had to hurry! Otherwise, I would have had him put his hand on my belly or something cute :)

2011_02_10_4913

Then, after he posed with me, he had to have one of himself and goes “let me see it momma!” after I took it!

2011_02_10_4914 

This week I am just ecstatic that next week I will officially be in my second trimester! It feels like its going a little faster now and I know it will fly once we find out the gender! Hopefully the last trimester doesn’t go slow since it will be summer and burning hot out!!!

I still don't have a feeling as to what it is yet…although I do find myself saying her or she a lot when I’m talking about the baby! Still, in the back of my mind I feel like it will be another boy – not sure why but I do. If it is a girl, I will definitely be very shocked….but happy either way!

As for nausea, that is pretty much gone now..yay! I have been getting more headaches lately though and they really suck! Mostly because Tylenol doesn't really help! Also, my sinuses have been horrible lately. My nose just gets really dry and I’ll get nose bleeds in the morning. But, I still get congested and have to blow my nose every morning too…weird I know. My energy hasn’t picked up too much yet, but hopefully it will soon. And finally, I gained another pound this week, so that makes 3lbs so far! Not too bad considering I gained like 8-10lbs with Carter in the first trimester !!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Happy 13 Weeks Momma :) You look great and Carter is so cute... as always!

The Marsh's said...

Happy 13 weeks!! I definitely think you're having another little boy and will be shocked too if its a girl...can't wait to find out for sure!

The Vathes Family said...

Ha you're so lucky, only three pounds the first trimester lol I gained the most my first trimester.
I too say it's a boy =)