Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello 2nd Trimester!

I am 14 weeks today, yay! I am so glad to finally be out of the 1st trimester :) Nothing new has really changed with me yet, besides my belly really popping this past week! Everyone has noticed it now, its pretty exciting!!

( & yes I am wearing SpongeBob PJ’s lol…. thanks to my hubby who bought them for me a couple years ago!)

14wks

Next week I go for my check up and I’m pretty sure they will give me the sonogram slip, so I’m pretty anxious!!! Only about 6 more weeks and we’ll know the gender :)

PS. Happy Belated Valentine’s Day! Yesterday we celebrated by going out to eat at Applebee’s. Carter was a really good boy in the restaurant and even got a lollipop from a little girl that was sitting at a table next to us! The whole time we were there, she just kept staring at him and smiling, it was so cute! He was smiling back at her too so finally, she walked over and gave him a Tootsie Pop. I wish I could’ve gotten a picture of his face when she walked over, it was priceless!

Anyway, after that we came home and played outside for a bit before dark! Carter ended up scaring all the geese in the field and I got it on video so I will be posting that later. I’ll also be updating on his progress at daycare… I had a meeting with his teacher on Monday and it went VERY well :) So much to talk about – but its deserving of its own post!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

One trimester down, two to go! YAY! :) Can't WAIT to find out what this baby is... I have a feeling it's a boy though. Seems to be the year of boys (other than Ms. Marsh!haha)

The Marsh's said...

Yayyyy, onto the 2nd!! Hopefully your energy will come back soon and you'll be feeling good :) Can't WAIT to find out what day you're going for your sonogram! I definitely think you're having a boy too...can't wait to see if everyone is right!

Theresa said...

Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester!!! I always had more energy during this phase of my pregnancies!!!! Your belly is so cute!!!!! You look great for being 14 weeks preggo!!!! Take care!

Unknown said...

You look so cute with your belly! I vote a boy too!

Mandi said...

looove that littly belly :) I hope its a girl!! :) But either way, healthy is all that matters...it would just be so funny to see CJ have a daughter ;)