Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Park & A Tummy Ache

Welp, looks like life is just going too fast for me these days! I find myself re-capping from days ago, yet again! I need to get more organized ;)

Last Sunday, CJ and I took Carter to this park right over the bridge by our house. We’d never been, but it looked nice and it was another pretty day out so we wanted to enjoy it! No matter what the temperature outside, Carter always has a blast because he usually has a lot of energy to burn off! Today was no different…he had tons of fun playing at the park!

jumpingathepark22011park22011(3)park22011(1)park22011(2)park22011(4)parkfun22011      park22011(7)park22011(5)

I love this picture because he looks like he is just soaking up the warm sun :)

park22011(6) 

After we left the park, we made a pit stop at Food Lion and then headed home. Once we were home, Carter started complaining of a tummy ache. I thought it was just cramps from him not pooping in two days because he was still eating so I didn't think it was nausea. Well, later on that night around 10:30 he woke up throwing up. He only threw up twice the whole night and no diarrhea, but I kept him home the next day just to be on the safe side! I guess it was just a little bug because he was fine after that. We enjoyed the day spending time together and even went for a long walk… so it was a good day even though he was sick the night before!

No comments: