Monday, February 7, 2011

Visiting Baby Max!

This past Saturday, Carter and I made a date to go and visit little Max and his mommy Becca!  We had a really good time talking and holding Max. He was so sweet and did not cry once while we were there! Carter did really well too, even posing for pictures which is usually a challenge these days! He was a little confused at first because he thought Max could just be put down on the carpet to play and eat animal crackers, ha-ha! After I explained everything to him though, he seemed to understand ;) It was so funny to see the look on his face when I told him babies only drink milk for a while…..he looked at me like “are you kidding me? that's it?!” Too funny! 2011_02_05_48992011_02_05_4900

Such a sweet boy!

2011_02_05_49032011_02_05_4902

After this visit, I just know Carter’s going to be an awesome big brother! He even kissed my belly the other night and told the baby he loved ‘him’! ;) Definitely  a change from “Hey carter, what do you want to name your little brother or sister?!” Carter: “Nuffin!!” with a smirk on his face!

2011_02_05_4901

6 comments:

Unknown said...

what a sweet little baby! Glad he is even more excited about being a big brother! He looks so cute next to the baby!

The Marsh's said...

Oh my goodness Max is SO adorable!!! What a handsome little guy!!

Nicole said...

What an adorable baby boy!!! You and Carter look so cute holding another baby :).

Happy 12 weeks!!!

Diana said...

Aww he's going to be SUCH a great big brother :) Max is adorable!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Max is so adorable.

I've finally got caught up on your blog, things have been crazy. You look great!

Anonymous said...

Angela,

I put your blog in my favorites, so when I am playing my games, I glance up and there it is, so I check for updates. You are doing a wonderful job telling your story of life as your children grow. Soon there will be two. I know it will be harder to keep up, but I hope you do. Thanks! Penny