Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Get to Know Us :)

A little while back there were bloggers that i follow joining in on “Get to know your author” blog. I never participated in it, but My friend Brandy wanted to do it and changed it around a little bit. Instead of just getting to know us (Brandy & I) She decided it would be more fun if you got to know our families instead. So here it goes:


Daddy Bear:


CJ is funny, adventurous, stubborn,Hard-working, always on the go, fast paced, and he is the only one I've ever loved. He is mine and Carter's entertainment. He can always make us laugh and ALWAYS puts us first.
He has proven to be a loving caring husband and for that we are so blessed. He spends his time working on his dads farm, fishing, & driving tractors...what can I say, he's a country boy!



Momma Bear:


That would be Muah ;)

If I had to describe myself, I'd say I'm a pretty laid back, go with the flow kinda girl. Don’t get me wrong though, I can be feisty when I need to be ;) I had my crazy days, but those are far behind me now. Being a mom has changed my life dramatically. It has made me worry like I never have before, it has brought out an emotional side of me that I didn't know existed, and I have now loved deeper than I ever thought capable. It has made me appreciate my husband, my family & life more & more each day. I couldn’t ask for anything more, I am a lucky girl! I love going to the beach, spending time with my boys, and being surrounded by friends and family.


Carter Bear:


We’ve called him Carter Bear ever since he was a baby because we love nothing more then giving him big hugs and cuddling with him like he's our teddy bear. Carter has big blue eyes that melt your heart when they look at you, a smile that makes you want to hand him the world, and energy to go on for days! From his looks to his personality, he is the spitting image of his daddy. He couldn’t be more like CJ if he tried. He amazes us every day at all the new things he is learning and doing. I think he's going to have a lot to offer this crazy world we live in! He is what changed us from a couple, to a family...the Steinhauser's :)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

awe, that was so cute! Such a beautiful family! <3

The Marsh's said...

Beautiful! I love it :) *Sniff*Sniff*