Monday, June 1, 2009

Getting better, finally!

Ok, so remember how I said Carter was sick. Well, he is finally feeling better now...Thank God! Here are some pictures of Carter sick :( poor baby!! Now....you may ask, "Why would she want to post pictures of her sick baby?" Well, I'll answer that question...because I FREAKED out..haha! I was SO worried about him all week long & I want to show everyone why. Plus, I think he is adorable even when he is sick :-)
This is how it started, still helpful even tho he is sick

not feeling good :(

This is the rash, now do you see


Looks worse than it is, really

brushing his teeth



Anyway, i dont know how good these show up on the computer, but after 5 days of a high fever, he got this rash! We took him back to the Doctor and they said that ON TOP of having strep, he had Roseola too! Can you believe it? No wonder he was miserable.





2 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww poor thing :( Angela, he looks so much like you & CJ! Especially with those piercing baby blue eyes :)

Caleb's mom said...

My son had scarlet fever with strep in April, it was a rash all over and then it peeled. I hope its not actually that rash. The peeling was terrible. I have some pics of my sons rash on his blog if you want to check them out. I did the same thing.. some people thought I was strange taking pics of him sick but I couldn't help myself.. Hope he's feeling beter soon. http://littlehock.blogspot.com/