Saturday, June 20, 2009

Something old :)

Its Saturday, its raining & Carter is napping. Pretty much a lazy day :) We woke up early ate breakfast, played & played some more, haha! So, Carter was pretty tired & ready for a nap by 2:30! When he laid down, CJ & I went outside and cleaned our camper (were getting it ready for camping in 2 & 1/2 weeks) then, we came inside and ate lunch. Well, little man is still sleeping so I figured I'd get on here and post something. I am REALLY late on this but I didnt start this Blog until November so I never thought to put wedding pictures up. There are way too many to put them all on here but I found these two and thought Carter just looked so cute in them. He is 4 months old in these pictures! So here you go!!

Us <3
Carter & mommy
Tomorrow is Fathers Day & the First Day of Summer :) I will have lots of pictures to post tomorrow. Were thinking we might go have breakfast at Shamanskys, yummm I cant wait!

No comments: