Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

To: Daddy
From: Carterbear
Footprints
"Walk a little slower daddy," said a child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps
& I dont want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, daddy,
For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
The I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you."

Happy Daddy Day<3
This is CJ's second Fathers Day, but this year was a little bit more special then last year. This year Carter could actually call him Daddy :) CJ is such a good Dad, but honestly I always knew he would be. He has always been good with kids. After all, he is a "BIG" kid himself. Carter doesnt realize it yet, but he is a lucky boy.....hes got the best dad in the world!

This morning we woke up & Carter gave daddy his Fathers day card &
hand print that he made at school! It was really cute. CJ was so happy & the Card is SO sweet. It was his little foot prints on it and a beautfiul poem inside! It made me want to cry! But then again, I cry at everything! After that, we got ready & headed over to Shamansky's for breakfast. It was CJ's treat for being such a good Dad. It was delicious as always & we had fun going out to eat just the three of us :) Once we finished breakfast, we were off to church for the Fathers Day service......
Here are some pictures from breakfast and church!
Being goofy
Eating his Breakfast...yumm
Daddy & Carter
Daddy, Carter & Uncle Jimmy

US
&& of course you know we had to take
some family pictures after church was over!!


Leaving Church

After Church, we went to my parents house for a Fathers Day visit. We hung out for a while and they all got to see Carter walk for the first time (since he started on 6/17) It was nice because Friday was also my Dad's 54th birthday! Happy Fathers Day & Birthday Paps :) We love you SO much!
I couldnt ask for a better daddy & friend :) I will always be his little girl <3
Paps, Me, Carter & Mema
Busy day.......
After we left my parents house, we stopped by uncle Justins to see his new bike & get the title for the pop-up camper that he gave us!
Carter Daddy & Uncle Justin on the bike :)


It was a LONG day, but it was a good day.
Happy Fathers day everyone!!!


No comments: