Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Carter's 1st Haircut!

Today We took Carter to get his first haircut! He Got his hair cut by Cathy at the Charles Street Boutique ( i know a girlie place...but he is still too little for a barber shop!) at 4:00pm :)
I was very nervous about getting it cut! For one, I felt like once I cut it he wouldnt be a "baby" anymore! Second, I had a bad feeling he was going to hate it!! Well, I think I was right on target with both of my fears! He looks like such a big boy now :*) & he absolutley HATED getting it done! He screamed the whole time he was in the chair! I am happy with the results though ....so here are some pictures!!

sitting in the chair waiting his turn.....he looks like he's having second thoughts, lol!
Here come the tears!

Finished product :)






I can mohawk it again ;)




Surprised?! I knew you would be ;-)
Good night!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

He looks so cute and grown up!! Oh, and Kathy is my brother in law's aunt! :)

The Marsh's said...

Oh my goodness Angela!!! His haircut is so adorable. When you said she just trimmed the ends, I didn't think it would be that short. It looks SO good, I love it!

Unknown said...

My favorite picture would have to be the one of him having muscles like his daddy LOL adorable, Angela!!