Monday, July 27, 2009

The weekend & some pictures

Here are some pictures from Saturday afternoon! We went to Alan, Brandy & Ryders house to hang out! The men went to go change a flat (which took hours to do, i might add..lol) and the girls chit-chatted all after noon! It was a fun day :)

Carter in Ryder's Bumbo seat
Ryder :)

Mommy & Ryder


Kristen & Ryder :)


&& This is from Sunday after noon....He gets temper tantrums now, i thought that wasnt until the "Terrible Two's" ? Guess not! LOL



Thats all for now. Like I said in the post before this one, its been a busy few days! I had to let Carter cry tonight because he didnt want me to put him to bed in his crib. He fell asleep in my arms, but as soon as I put him down he was up! So, instead of picking him back up, I said good night & left! Well, that didnt go over too well! lol BUT it is for the best! He hasnt been sleeping good & neither have I so were both cranky! Hopefully he doesnt wake up in the middle of the night this time, but if he does Ive already decided that he is just going to have to cry because he needs to understand that he cant sleep in mommy & daddys bed! I'll write about my night tomorrow! cross your fingers for us :) we need a good nights sleep!



No comments: