Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pool Fun ;)

Its almost the end of July & today was Carter's first time ever in a 'real' pool! He had a kitty pool until it got a hole in the bottom :( But this was alot different than that! Brandy invited us to go with her and her friend Sharon and her daughter Sofia to this pool in VA. We just went in the kids pool, but it was fun! Carter was a little scared and clung to me the whole time we were there, but I think the more he goes the more he'll like it! The water was warm and we got to hang out and relax :)
Mommy & Carter ♥
Ryder, Brandy, Me & Carter :)

Carter kept looking at Ryder, lol it was hard to get him to look at the camera :) I cant wait till they can run around and play together! Well, I take that back, haha time goes by too fast anyway, so I better enjoy these days. They'll be bigger then us before we know it ♥


The pool :)


It was fun and I hope we can do it again soon!!


1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Awww those pictures are so cute! I think Carter will like it a lot more next time!