Monday, July 13, 2009

Playing in the sprinkler & Uncle Jimmy's new room!

Today was HOT.....so after i got off work and got home to my baby, I decided to take him outside and play in the sprinkler :) They were already on because we are watering the grass so I figured why not?! The water was cold & Carter didnt get too close, lol...but it was fun! Here are some pictures :)

Burrr..thats cold mommy
Thinking...

Little stud muffin :)


Uncle Jimmys new room


Soft new carpet...


Thats all for tonight :) Tomorrow is a BIG day! There will be a big surprise for everyone....but you will all have to wait until tomorrow to see!!




1 comment:

Mandi said...

WHAT!? are you serious? You're going to leave us hanging!? lol ;) Can't wait for the surprise! I wish I would have waited until "tomorrow" to read your blog now. now I wont be able to sleep! lol J/K!