Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Our 4th of July was great :)
We hung around the house until daddy got off work and then headed over to Cobb Island to watch fireworks with Brandy, Alan & Ryder! We have been there before many times for the 4th, but this was Carters first time! He didnt like the loud fireworks too much, but it was still fun going over there and celebrating with our friends! Here are some pictures from our day! I didnt take as many as i should have...I need to get better about that!! I kick myself in the butt everytime i dont take enough, but I just have to do better next time!

Carter eating chocolate pudding...he loved it!

Playing with a little girl he met down the street where Grandad and Granny were, we made a pit stop on the way to Brandy & Alans grandmas!

Riding on pop-pops cart earlier that day


Hanging out with Ryder :) I know they will be best buddies when they get older!


Ryder & Carter, they are only 10 months apart!





All in all it was a good 4th! I cant wait to see what the next one brings :)

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Awww what a cute picture of our boys!!!