Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Camera bag & a new word!

First, to my camera bag :) I FINALLY got one & its perfect. It’s not cute or anything, but its just the right size and has enough padding to protect my precious camera that I love so much!!

IMG_1007

IMG_1008

On another note…Carter said a new word today! “Stuck” haha! I guess he’s heard me say it before, but today he was getting a book out and it was kinda... sorta ....stuck!! So, he looked at me with a puzzled look on his face & said “stuck” just like that! I swear, this kid picks up on EVERYTHING he hears! Other than that, its been a pretty average day. We hung out at home, ate dinner, and played a bit before bed time. Here are some pictures.

Carters Tractor wall :) in his “playroom”

IMG_0972 IMG_0973

Giving Uncle Jimmy Kisses :) That’s another new thing he’s been doing lately, is giving kisses! I love it though, its so cute! Especially when he gives mommy kisses :)

IMG_0977

Playing with daddy

IMG_0981

Giving him kisses..aww

IMG_0983

They like to wrestle, lol

IMG_0992

“you need help gettin up dad”

IMG_0984

IMG_0997

IMG_1000

He said “apple” and made this face :)

IMG_1006

Well that’s about it today :) till next time!

No comments: