Sunday, September 6, 2009

Catching up ;)

This post is all about catching up on some things from the week! Carter is doing alot better FINALLY and I am so happy!! But, this whole week has been back and forth! One minute he would seem better and the next he would be miserable again :( Its been hard because he was really whiney and needy/clingy…plus, it was affecting his sleep at night which in turn affected mine!! He is still acting alot more clingy than he usually does. He wants to be picked up ALL the time and gets frustrated easily with things! However, he is still teething and on Tuesday 9/1 he got 2 teeth in one day!!! His 2nd side top tooth came through and his 3rd bottom side tooth! SOO, now he has 7 teeth!!! NOO WONDER his attitude hasn’t been the greatest these last few days. An ear infection and teething pain at the same time…GEEZ!! I believe the 4th bottom tooth is going to pop out any day now too, I can see a white spot but it just hasn’t broke the gums yet. Anyway, here are some pictures from the week! I didn’t take pictures daily like I normally do because I was exhausted for the majority of the week, but here’s what I got :)

IMG_0533IMG_0535

Michelle came to visit on Sunday!! She lives in New York so anytime she comes down is great :)

IMG_0529

On Monday I took Carter back to his regular doctor because I was not happy with how the Dr. at Patient First checked him on Sunday! He did NOT do his job and I will not be going back there again! I am glad I didn’t listen to him either because Carter DID in fact have an ear infection, like I thought, and we started him on antibiotics Tuesday morning.

IMG_0550

IMG_0561


My sweet baby :)

IMG_0565

Then Justin came to visit later on that day. ...

“Hey buddy, can I get a high five?”

IMG_0577

Yeahhh….

IMG_0576

IMG_0573

IMG_0567 IMG_0569

Carter & daddy…

IMG_0572

IMG_0589

Then we went inside for a snack :) Carter ate his cheerios with a spoon for the first time! Well, this isn’t the first time, but its the first time I’ve snapped pictures of it, lol! I usually feed him with a spoon, but this time he wanted to do it!

IMG_0594

IMG_0595

IMG_0599

After cereal we took and bath and it was time for bed. Well, I thought Carter was doing better this day, but as I was putting him to bed that night, he threw up all over mommy and himself :( He was soo upset and shaking scared after that! I cleaned him up and tried to calm him down! He didn’t fall asleep until 9pm after that and woke up again at 10:30 crying! FINALLY after lots of water, gatorade and comfort he fell asleep at midnight and slept until 7am! It was a long night because I was waking up to check on him and give him Tylenol every few hours…but he didn’t throw up anymore after that.. The next few days were busy and taking care of my baby so I didn’t blog. I was so tired I just went to bed after him every night! But Friday I went back to work and Grammy stayed home with Carter. Friday was the 1st day he seemed more like his normal self and from then on its just gotten better :) Thank God!

Saturday morning pictures…

IMG_0628

IMG_0610

Checking out the fuzzy caterpillar :)

IMG_0622

IMG_0624

IMG_0625IMG_0611

Ahhh this is the life…….

IMG_0627

Phew…long post I know ;) I will have more pictures later too !!

No comments: