Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update...

Well, Carter is still sick :( hes been sick since Sunday with an ear infection! I ended up taking him to Patient First (which, I am VERY upset with them) on Sunday morning & they sent us home saying it was just a virus!! The doctor there didnt even check his ears after I told him repeatedly that he gets ear infections alot! So, on Monday I came into work late after feeling uneasy about what that doctor said, so I made him an appointment at his pediatrician. She took one look and sure enough, ear infection! I could kick that doctor for what he did OR, lack there of! SO hes been on an antibiotic for a little over a day now, but still has a fever so I called the doctor back this morning and she said give the medicine 1 more day to work and if he still has a fever tomorrow, bring him back! Please pray that he gets better without having to go back tomorrow! I just came into work for a couple hours and Carter is at home with Daddy. Hopefully when i get off he isnt feverish anymore and doing much better! No pictures right now, but if he is feeling better later I will put some up!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww poor thing :( Ugh, I would of felt the same way too! And then doctor's wonder why they get sued sometimes?? I hope he feels better! xoxo

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe, hope you get better Carter! I will definitely keep him in my prayers today.

Mandi said...

I was wondering where you've been this week! :) I hope Carter feels better! I'll be praying for him - those ear infections are the worst aside from teething. I hate it when they're miserable!