Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our farm :)

 

After we got back from the fair & Carter woke up from his nap we went back outside to play! I swear this boy just can’t get enough of the outdoors and seeing the Tractors! He is so fascinated by them :) I think he’s definitely gonna be right by his daddy’s side hunting, fishing, & working playing in the shop when he gets older!!

Piggy back ride

IMG_0883 IMG_0840 IMG_0843 IMG_0844

IMG_0846

The tires are so big he fits right in!!

  IMG_0852

I thought this was cute :)

IMG_0855 IMG_0856   my baby <3

IMG_0868

My heart…

IMG_0882

The rest of our weekend was spent relaxing! Today me and Carter went to Target to get a few things and print some pictures…well, ALOT of pictures ;) Then we came home, ate, & played! It was beautiful out today so of course we went outside. Now he is sound asleep & I will be going to bed soon too. Next weekend is me & CJ’s 1 year wedding anniversary :) I will be doing a special wedding post for that day with some cute pictures..including Carter because he was in it :)   Good night & I hope everyone had a good Sunday :)

No comments: