Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday Part I

 

Yesterday I left work early so that I could bring cookies & cake to Carter’s daycare! On the way down to Indian Head I just kept thinking, “Wow, my child is 2!” I guess I’m still in denial that two years have gone by already, lol!!

When I got there, Carter was so excited to see me. All the children wanted the iced sugar cookies I brought, but I wasn’t surprised. All kids love sprinkles ;)  

IMG_3476 IMG_3478

MMMM…He said “Mommy, its yummy!”

IMG_3479IMG_3480IMG_3481

Funny story, on our way out of the daycare….Carter was saying bye to everyone and he saw the lunch lady. He knows her by name because she brings the food everyday, lol!! Well, he goes “Bye Miss Jo-Jo” I thought that was so sweet that he called her “Miss”.

When we got to the truck, I realized that Carter had a major blow-out in his diaper! I called Tara, who lives right down the street, and asked if we could come by so that I could change him. I DID NOT want to do it in the car! Of course, she said sure, so off we went!

After I cleaned him up…..Carter & Kaiden played for a while before we headed home. I didn’t get any pictures of them playing together, but Tara did. I did, however, get a shot of me and the birthday boy :)

IMG_3483IMG_3484

When we got home, Carter, Grammy, & I played outside while CJ cut the grass.

IMG_3486

AND, I know my birthday isn’t until next weekend, but CJ surprised me with this when I got home……

IMG_3488        

Its the Flip Camcorder I’ve been wanting :) Did I mention I love my husband? lol!

No comments: