Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother’s Day 2010

I can’t believe my second Mother’s Day EVER, has already passed!! Time is flying by!

I couldn’t have hoped for a better day! I woke up to some wonderful gifts from my two boys. Carter made me a little cup in daycare filled with yummy chocolates ;) And CJ got me the new Ed Hardy perfume gift set. It smells SO good, I love it!

After we got ready, we left and headed down to Marbury for the Mother’s Day breakfast at church. It was delicious, as always, and Carter had alot of fun running all around the hall. After breakfast, we went to my parents to visit and CJ cut the grass for them :) Then, we came home and enjoyed the rest of our day relaxing and playing outside! It was truly a perfect Mother’s Day, I am really blessed!

IMG_3384 IMG_3381 IMG_3382 IMG_3383

IMG_3385IMG_3386

Carter, Nana, & Uncle John

IMG_3390   IMG_3387

1 comment:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Have I thanked you yet? For leaving church early so I could get the youngest Mother award. LOL Great Pictures!! : )