Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Friday & Saturday…

Our weekend started off with Carter and Daddy pigging out on junk food and making a mess…what boys do best I suppose ;)

IMG_3348

Carter brought me home this Art work from Daycare too…. The caption at the bottom is what he told the teacher he drew! Ha!

IMG_3346

Saturday morning started bright and early! Carter did sleep in until 7am though, which was nice considering he’s been waking up at 6am even on weekends lately! Anyway, after breakfast we went outside to play! Here is our rose bush we planted last weekend! Its growing lovely!!

IMG_3349IMG_3350IMG_3351IMG_3353IMG_3354IMG_3355IMG_3357IMG_3356IMG_3360IMG_3361IMG_3363

Carter and Daddy flew his Spider Man kite since it was so windy out! Grammy got it for him a couple weeks back, but it really hasn’t been windy enough to use until this weekend! Carter did it by himself for a little while too, until he let go…. then it was bye-bye Spider Man! LOL!

IMG_3369

&& don’t get me wrong, I adore my camera, but this is why I need a zoom lens! Then, I would’ve been able to get a better shot of this…

IMG_3375               IMG_3373

Later that afternoon after lunch and Carter’s nap, we went to Shamansky’s for Denise’ (Grammy) birthday dinner! It was yummy :) Carter ate popcorn shrimp, crabs, and hush puppies! 

(In this picture he snatched a butter knife and started to swing it around just as I snapped the photo! I snatched it right back though!)

IMG_3379

My boys

IMG_3380

2 comments:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I have said it a million times, but that boy is Stienhauser through and through!

You and CJ are amazing parents, Ang! Love you!

The Marsh's said...

Wow! He looks like such a big boy with his haircut!!! Those pictures of him & the kite are so good!