Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why haven’t I been blogging?

Well, that’s a good question! I haven’t been able to due to our laptop acting up. Live Writer has not allowed me to connect to my blog all week. It has been very frustrating because I have pictures from Mother’s day breakfast, Carter & Adriana’s paydate, and Owens Birthday party to post. AND on top of that, it’s also the week before Carter’s 2nd birthday party. His actual Birthday is two days away now. CJ and Grandad are building him a big swing set, lots of things going on and I would LOVE to update with pictures and stories…..can you tell I’m MAD!!???

Does anyone know if you can buy a laptop for under 300-500$?? If so, I’m there!! GRR….

3 comments:

Diana said...

How frustrating :/ Let me know if you find a laptop for a good price! I want one of my own!

Nicole said...

I got mine at Best Buy for $300! It's a toshiba...doesn't have a whole lot of memory, so you wouldn't want to save all your pictures there, but it works well for blogging! I just store all of my pictures on my regular desk top computer.

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

To add to Nicki's comment... If you don't have a desk top, you could buy a USB stick with a lot of memory to save all of your pictures on.

Can't wait until Sunday!!!