Thursday, May 20, 2010

Carter’s Birthday Eve!!

 

Two years ago on this night….I was headed to Southern Maryland Hospital to be induced! I still cannot believe that its been 2 years since you were in my belly.

mybelly

Big belly huh, lol? Yepp, you were in there. All squished, ready to come out.

Now, you are sitting next to me…..

IMG_3467

1 day away from your 2nd Birthday. Growing up too fast, if you ask me!

IMG_3465 IMG_3466

Tonight Carter & I went to CJ’s softball game. The pictures above are from tonight. We sat together on the bleachers and cheered Daddy on. Tomorrow is Carter’s Birthday and I’m taking cookies and cake to the Daycare to celebrate :) I am so glad I am back to blogging and was able to put up this post! I will have more pictures tomorrow of the birthday boy! Ah, I can’t wait for the party Sunday. So much to do, so little time!

1 comment:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

What did Stevo get him??? ha ha