Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Carter’s 2nd Haircut EVER!!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE…………………..

I guess the fourth try’s the charm?! HA! Not so much! We got it done….yes!! We got it done :) However, it didn’t come without a TON of patience, bribery, tears (unfortunately!), and did I mention patience yet??!!!

Here is a long-hair picture just for kicks & whistle's!

IMG_3257 && Here is a NOT so happy, very sweaty…New Carter

IMG_3284IMG_3285

I felt so bad making him get his hair cut when he really didn’t want to, but it was time for a change and I am very happy with the results! And, so was Carter once we got home and cleaned up in the tub!

IMG_3293   IMG_3287 IMG_3288

He looks like a little man with his new hair :) So handsome!!  IMG_3290

IMG_3302IMG_3303IMG_3309   IMG_3307IMG_3304 

So everyone, what do you think??

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I was sad to see that the post was about Carter getting that adorable long hair cut off, but he looks SO handsome and grown up (once you cleaned away the sweat and tears). I had to write and tell you that I am a total fan of the new 'do! :)

Jessica (Brandy's sister)

Kaiden Blake said...

I LOVE ITTTTTTTT!!!! He looks like a little man!!! It looks REALLY good!!! Now him and Kaiden look like twins!!

The Vathes Family said...

Aw Angela he looks so handsome, I LOVE it!!!!!!

Mandi said...

OMG, he looks like a little man!! I love it!! :)

The Marsh's said...

LOL - OH my gosh its SO cute! I can't believe the pictures of him from behind, he looks like such a little boy now! Luckily he still has his baby face though :)

Nicole said...

Wow, I love it! He does look so grown up though! :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

My jaw dropped to the floor, it looks so good. He looks so grown up and handsome!

Caleb's mom said...

He looks great! Maybe next time he will be better about doing it. Caleb was the same way. It will get better.

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Thanks everyone :)

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even recognize Carter with his new hair cut!! He looks like a different child, ha! Still cute as ever though ;)

Jamie Claudia said...

Oh emmm GEEEEEEE I LOVE the new hair cut!!! It fits him perfectly :)