Sunday, August 8, 2010

AUGUST = LOVE

Your probably wondering where we’ve been this past week. Well, we’re still around…just been busy! I’m happy to be back though ;)

As you can tell from the title to this post, I’m pretty happy it’s August! Why? First of all, July was uncomfortably humid and hot. So far, August has been much better heat wise. My second reason, Fall is only a month and a half away now! Don’t get me wrong, I love summer, but I’m ready for Football, cool weather, sweater’s, Halloween, and all that good stuff! I know some of you can agree with me on this :)

Okay, so enough small talk! Our week was pretty uneventful. However, I still have some cute pictures to share…

IMG_3975IMG_3976

My blue-eyed babe

IMG_3977IMG_3979

Watching the thunderstorm with me

IMG_3980

After it stopped, the sky was SO beautiful

IMG_3982

Mid week grocery store run. Carter running up to help his dad :)

IMG_3985

IMG_3984

After Carter fell asleep, the sky became even MORE breath taking!!!!

IMG_3986IMG_3988IMG_3997IMG_3998IMG_4007

 

I’d like to think this is what Heaven looks like… Clouds882010

IMG_4008IMG_4010

I got a little creative with Photo Shop! It’s hard, but I’m learning. This Sunflower is in our backyard.

IMG_4009

1 comment:

Mandi said...

OMG, I LOVE all your pictures - the sky is beautiful & the scenery is even more beautiful! I love where you live! LOL I especially LOVE the last picture of the flower - you must tell me which filter you used in photo shop! :)