Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mima & Pap’s House

Just about every other day, Carter asks me if we can go to Mima’s house. Usually we are too busy to visit through the week, but we try and make it by at least one day on the weekends to hang out. Carter LOVES going to my parents house. The house is always full of people and there is almost always other children over playing. Its just a fun atmosphere for him. A place where he can burn off all that energy he’s got ;)

These pictures are from last Sunday. We went again today and spent a few hours hanging out, but I didn’t get any pictures. It was a rainy day and we just played inside. Plus, I forgot all about these pictures from the last time, so I figured I’d post them now!

IMG_4052

Uncle Mikey…He plays football and thought it would be cool to get his team’s logo shaved in his hair!! Crazy kid,lol!

IMG_4055  IMG_4053

Best Friends :)

IMG_4054

No comments: