Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Week (Last week!)

I know I’m more than a little late on this, but hey, better late than never right?!

Here is our week, last week, in pictures. We didn’t do much, just hung around the house everyday. Carter has started becoming quiet the “bossy man” around here lately. His new thing has been telling us (everyone in the house!) that HE is going to put one of US in “Time-out”! He thinks it’s the funniest thing ever and so do I because his face is so serious when he says it. He’ll say “Mommy you go in time out!Come, sit here, now stay!” Then, he breaks out in a laugh. I guess he knows that he really can’t put us in “time out” he just likes saying it ;)

Another new thing he’s been doing that isn’t quiet so funny is throwing huge fits when it’s bath time. Some days he gives me no grief at all. He climbs right in the tub no problem. Other days, he is a total brat about it, LOL! And yes, I just called my sweet baby boy a brat! But, I think we can all agree that toddlers and their temper tantrums can be a bit on the bratty side sometimes…ha!!

Anyway, here is my sweet boy :)

IMG_4057 IMG_4056

Another new thing that happened last week, we finally got Carter some Big Boy Underwear!

IMG_4062

Even though he hasn’t gone pee-pee in the potty again, Gammy decided to get him some underwear :) I let him try them on in this picture and then when I was going to take them off, he asked me “Mommy, I wear dese in my bed"?” I thought that was so sweet! I just told him that he wasn’t quiet ready to wear them to bed, but one day soon he could and then he said “Okay mommy”!

IMG_4061

And these next two pictures are just random ones I snapped during dinner. He asked me if he could eat on the couch and watch Wonder Pets, one of his new favorite shows. By the way, he knows almost all the lyrics to the song now. I will get it on video and up here asap.

IMG_4058IMG_4059

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

So cute in his big boy underwear!!!