Tuesday, March 1, 2011

15 & 16 Weeks

Last week I went to the doctor for my monthly check up and the appointment went really well! I got to hear the baby’s heart beat again and even got a date for my ‘biophysical profile’ sonogram – March 18th :) YAY! I can’t wait to find out if its another sweet boy or a precious little girl!

The doctor said she was also going to check to make sure my UTI was gone and so far, I haven’t heard from them so I’m assuming everything’s fine! I also asked when I would get my C-Section scheduled and she said not until July….I was a little disappointed because it would be cool to know already, but July will be here soon enough ;)

As for the baby and me, well nothing new has happened lately! I thought I may have felt a little flutter this morning at work, but its still hard to tell! I hope to feel her or him soon though, that was always one of my favorite parts of pregnancy! I’m still pretty tired at night and usually try to go to bed pretty early. As for cravings… well lately I’ve really been wanting this Turkey Croissant from Red Robin, mmmm it is so good! I might have to fulfill that craving soon!

Now, onto the belly shots:

15 weeks

2011_02_24_4972

16 Weeks

2011_03_01_4975

& some of my baby in the tub :) He was playing so good when I took these! He is really growing up too fast :*)

2011_02_24_4974  2011_02_24_4973 

I know its been over a week since I’ve blogged, but there really hasn't been that much going on besides my doctor appointment! I haven’t picked up my camera at all, except to take these pictures. Last Friday we made a Target trip – its one of Carter’s favorite places because of the toy isle! And, he knows exactly where it is – spoiled, I know!

Saturday, we had a friend’s birthday party to go to! Brandy is the only one of us to take any pictures. Carter took a while to warm up because when we first got there, he got his ring finger and pinky stuck in the door!!! He was very upset and it looked like it hurt, poor thing. After about 15 minutes he finally wanted to play and him and Ryder had a good time.

Sunday, Carter and I had a lunch date at another one of the places I’ve been craving…LEDO’S :) It was fun to have one on one time with him and afterwards we went to my parents for a little bit, then headed home! So, as you can see, its been a pretty average week… this week has been another non-eventful one! Hopefully now that its March we will start to have some nicer weather and we can get outside more!!

7 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awwww I see a big difference in your belly this week!! So cute! And hopefully that was flutters you felt so you can start feeling them more!

Nicole said...

Your belly is definitely sticking out there now! SO cute!! Can't wait to hear the big news on the 18th :)

Diana said...

Already?! I can't wait to hear the news!! That belly is too cute, definitely can see it now :)

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

Aw, I love going on little "Mommy & Me dates!"

Unknown said...

Can't wait until the 18th! So soon!

The Vathes Family said...

Love that belly - you can tell a big difference from week 15 to 16. Can't wait to hear in July =)

Patty B said...

Just a couple weeks until the big news! So exciting! I have been craving Red Robin SO bad!!