Thursday, March 10, 2011

17 Weeks

2011_03_09_4992

I’m not going to write much in this post because I am ready for bed, ha! However, I did want to announce that I finally felt the baby move this week!!!!! I thought I may have felt a little flutter last week, but still wasn’t sure. Well, this week I am 100% sure I felt the baby :) And, now that I know for sure that’s what it is, I feel it off and on all day long – its amazing! Other than that, not much going on…except, only 8 more days till we find out if its a HE or a SHE!!!!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

you look great! Can't wait to hear the big news next Friday! :)

Diana said...

You look great Momma!! I can't wait to hear the big news next week!!

The Marsh's said...

Such a cute little belly!! So anxious for friday to get here!!!

Kristen said...

So you find out today?? What is it! what is it??!! YAY!!!

The Vathes Family said...

can't wait to hear what he/she is, SO excited for you!! =)